Someone recently scraped my IS250's rear bumper in a car park and broke the reflector. Since i was going to be spending money on the repair, I decided to embark on a project to try and do an IS-F rear conversion.

I'd like to say that I know there are some people who do not like the idea and think of it as posing. I personally don't think it is, but to each his own. There are many people out there who genuinely like the look of the stacked ISF tips. I am one of them and because of this i wanted to do this mod. not because i want to look like an ISF or want people to think i got an ISF.  But like i said to each his own...

The parts here in the UK are way too expensive. So I purchased everything except the bumper from Lexus Japan and made quite a saving.

Here are the pictures and details from start to finish.

Note: In the pictures it may look like the bumper colour is not 100% match but it is actually 99.9% matching. It's just the weather yesterday didnt help the iphone photos

Test fitting to make sure bumper will fit before placing order for the most expensive parts.



Painted IS-F bumper with one of the tips installed.




OEM bumper removed



OEM exhaust tips removed

Tailpipe has to be cut. This is how long it originally is.



Finished product: 

0 Comments