So this post is somewhat different. This mod is NOT for my car. These are just pictures from a steering wheel re-wrap that I did for my nephews IS250.

This IS250 owner has a black IS250 with orange calipers and has chosen to go with a orange interior theme. So i've re-wrapped his steering wheel with the same perforated leather style wrap as mine but removed all the stitching that it comes with and did my own orange stitching. Actually I lied, I don't do the stitching, I outsource that to my wonderful missus 😀

I also had the steering wheel switch pad trims, centre console silver side trims and glove box silver trim hydrodipped in carbon weave gloss orange to match his theme. Below are photos of the entire project. 

Below is a picture of the finished steering wheel followed by photos of the entire project.




























0 Comments